OpenHouse Real Estate and OpenRoad Car Dealer Responsive Material WordPress Theme Download
- 1 Be sure to also check out our other themes
- 2 Unsure? Check out the theme backend and play around.
- 3 “Open House” Real Estate and “Open Road” Car Dealer
- 4 Fully featured yet not overwhelming
- 5 5 Premium plugins included (Over $100 value)
- 6 Key Features (For both Real Estate and Car Dealership mode)
- 7 Key Features (Specific to Real Estate mode)
- 8 Key Features (Specific to Car Dealership mode)
Regular License: $54
Be sure to also check out our other themes
…. also some other themes:
- Top Producer (Real Estate) and Top Speed (Car Dealer)
Unsure? Check out the theme backend and play around.
Enter the theme WP backend (Real Estate mode only for now)
“Open House” Real Estate and “Open Road” Car Dealer
Fully featured yet not overwhelming
This theme has many options for customization, but not too many where it is overwhelming.
5 Premium plugins included (Over $100 value)
- Visual Composer. Drag and drop page builder to easily create just about any layout. Use it to create content for the homepage, pages, posts, and listings. $34 value for free.
- Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer. Adds even more page building components to the base Visual Composer. $19 value for free.
- Slider Revolution. Advanced slider to replace built in theme slider if you choose. $19 value for free.
- Easy Social Share. Awesome social networking and sharing buttons. $19 value for free.
- Mobile.NAV. Mobile responsive menu bar. $12 value for free.
Key Features (For both Real Estate and Car Dealership mode)
- Modern looks inspired by Google’s “Material Design” principles.
- Left side panel
- Defaults to only showing the listings search
- Options to show other things like Widgets, text, and a vertical menu
- Defaults to always expanded. There is an option to slide out (hide) by default, and expand (show) on a click.
- On small screen sizes the left panel closes to be out of the way. Click icon to expand it.
- Option to not show search in left panel. This will effectively not show a search on the site at all. Perfect for sites that have few listings and you don’t need the complexity of a search.
- Latest Listings
- Latest blog posts
- Image/logo carousel (Ideal for car manufacturer logos. Is less useful for a real estate site.)
- Call to action blocks (can be just an image, or an image with title, text, button, etc. Mix and match to your needs.)
- Any text/html/shortcodes that you add to homepage ‘Page’. Your imagination is your limit. You can use Visual Composer plugin to help make advanced layouts and elements.
- Standard slider showing listing photo, title and price
- For Real Estate, optionally replace slider with a Google Map that shows all your listings
- Simple slider showing static images
- Revolution Slider (premium slideshow included free)
- Widgetized main section on homepage
- Footer widget area
- Widgetized left and right columns (for pages that have a left and/or right column)
- Widget area in left side panel.
- Search Results
- All Listings
- Sold Listings
- Print Listing
- Contact Us
- Full width (no sidebars)
- Left sidebar
- Right sidebar
- Left and right sidebar
- Have it as complex or minimal as you need
- Option to completely hide or show footer
- Default footer holds up to 4 widgetized columns. Put whatever you like in each column.
- Option to design your footer totally from scratch by utililzing the included Visual Composer plugin. Your imagination is your limit.
Key Features (Specific to Real Estate mode)
- “Building -> Unit” support For example, you can have apartment listings in a single building. See all units in that building.
- Floorplans. Upload floorplan images and they show as thumbnails in sidebar of the detail page. Click to enlarge.
- Search by the following parameters: location, buy/rent, beds, baths, min price, max price, property type, commercial/residential, openhouse, year built, size, lot size, garage spaces, and MLS number. All of these can be included or excluded in the search form. So it can be as simple or detailed as you require.
- Search results Google Map. Shows pins for the current pages results right on map. Click map to see info window with details and click to see full detail page. Optionally hide this map in Theme Options.
- Map marker “clustering” Google map showing search results now has clustering when markers are in close proximity.
- Google Map option in slideshow area. In the homepage slideshow area, you have the option to show all your listings on a Google Map. (This is an alternative to showing a slideshow/slider
- Up to 3 agents per listing. Add Agents via the Agent ‘post type’. Agent page will display all Agents on a page. Click on an Agent to see more info and listings.
- Related listings section on detail page (related by Property Type)
- Large Google Map listing detail page.
- Option to have a second level of location search. See demo for an example. Select a main location from the list and see an additional dropdown appear next to it.
- Contact form on each listing page if there is no Agent assigned. If there are 1-3 Agents assigned then you can contact them specifically.
Key Features (Specific to Car Dealership mode)
- Search by the following parameters: manufacturer, model, min price, max price, condition, body type, model year, mileage, transmission, fuel type, and dealer location. All of these can be included or excluded in the search form. So it can be as simple or detailed as you require.
- Related listings section on detail page (related by Body Type)
- Option to have a “model” search dropdown appear when you choose a Manufacturer. See demo for an example.
- Contact form on each listing page.
- Sales Staff “Custom Post Type” and Page template. See demo for an example.